Saturday, February 11, 2012

Mourning...

I have been absent for some time....but I'm mourning the much to early death of my friend. She fought hard, for eight months, but in the end cancer won. Deirdre was diagnosed with a very rare type of cancer, small cell carcinoma in the cervix, so rare that in 2010 out of 11,000 cases in the USA of cervical cancer, only 100 women had this particular kind of cancer...scary statistics.

There are so many things I want to say about Deirdre but it all boils down to one thing, Deirdre was an angel here on earth and I will miss her forever.

She was quite often present at one of the famous sister parties...after all she was the point to the pyramid!



Rest in peace Deirdre and fly with the angels in Heaven.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Margaret,
I am so sorry for the loss of your dear friend.
Hugs to you.

2 Tramps said...

I am so very sorry for your loss. Take all the time you need - we each grieve in our own way, in our time.

Powell River Books said...

It's hard to lose a dear friend. My thoughts are with you. - Margy