Tuesday, November 10, 2009

And life goes on...

I'm a step closer to securing my financial future today. My plan with a capital P is coming along. Still I few things to iron out before I can share my news but in the meantime life goes on.

My mind is a whirlwind these days, full of plans, ideas, meetings to see this person, that person, get information, give information and all the while..

Dinner still has to be made.



Moose stew thickened with a shredded potato.

Bread has to be baked.


White bread for my husband. I'll sneak a piece but I prefer whole wheat bread.

And Christmas is still coming, same day as last year and again I'm a little behind with my "homemade" Christmas.



PJs for my boys in Newfoundland.

2 comments:

Scrappy quilter said...

I can't wait to hear what your future holds. I think I'd love to drop in for supper. Moose is one of my favorite meats. Wish I had a freezer full of it. Hugs..

Betty said...

I am holding my breath waiting to find out what your future holds. I don't know if I could eat moose, but your bread looks yummy.~~Hugs~~