Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year

Happy New Year to my family and friends. Your support during this past year has been outstanding and very much appreciated.

I have not been posting as much as I usually do...the diner seems to take up all my time but I'm slowly getting into the groove and my time management should be getting better.

The weekend specials at Magpie's are:

Saturday. - Spinach, feta and tomato omelet for breakfast, triple grilled cheese and fries for lunch and the soup of the day will be beef barley.

Sunday - 7 Dollar pancakes with two slices of bacon, one hand made sausage or one slice of Canadian back bacon, BLT and soup for lunch, and the soup of the day will be homemade cream of tomato and basil soup.

See you all at the diner...

4 comments:

Betty said...

Your menu sounds awesome.
I hope 2010 is good to you and yours. Give Seiko a hug(LOL)

Powell River Books said...

Happy New Years to you and Art. All of your specials sound very special and yummy. Magpie's is a great spot for great cooking. Thanks for sharing your talents with Powell River. - Margy

Scrappy quilter said...

Your menu sounds so yummie. Oh how I'd love to drop in. Wishing you much success in the New year. Hugs

Kadeeae said...

Hi Margaret,

Found your blog via Scrappy Quilters, and have to say that after reading a few posts, I'm staying for the breakfast! The big one please ;-)

I look forward to reading back a bit further when I've got more time and have subscribed to your RSS feed.