Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Housekeeping duties

Ah..a day off. I'm loving Wednesday. Art and I decided to stay open on Monday so my new day off is Wednesday. It's 11:00am and I have:

-Vacuumed bags and bags of cat and dog hair.
-Won the battle with the dustbunnys that set up camp under my bed.
-Laundry is hung (indoors)
-Bathroom..sparkling
-Bad pet smells, gone.
-Favorite blogs - read
-Thanks to Art, the decrepit, old and torn greenhouse..gone

Still to do:

-Buy new shoes with lots of support
-Art will tear down the larger decrepit green house that you can see in the pictures above.
-Clean out the chicken shack.
-Crafts
-Work bingo tonight.
And tomorrow start the week all over again.

2 comments:

Betty said...

Sounds like you did a lot of work besides working in the restaurant. Don't wear yourself out.I am looking froward to meeting you too.
Maybe one of these days. I really would like to see Powell River and have coffee with you and Margy.
~~Hugs~~

Scrappy quilter said...

Heh wish I was closer. We could have a day of quilting. I'd love to teach you. Hugs