Monday, June 8, 2009

Pender Harbour Blues Festival

Friends from Britannia Beach emailed Saturday morning inviting Art and I to join them at the Pender Harbour Blues Festival. My back is still really sore so yeah...a much needed break from the garden.

We took the 9:30am BC ferry from Saltry Bary to Earls Cove.

Looking up towards Jarvis Inlet as we make our way to Earl's Cove.



Pender Harbour is a beautiful place, made up of small coves and little communities.






After some sight seeing we met up with our friends at the Garden Bay Pub for lunch and music.

2 comments:

Scrappy quilter said...

Looks like a wonderful place. I'm drooling here.

The Hobbit said...

This is what I dream of doing in the summer,but,alas I'm on my hands and knees pulling weeds and thinning plants.Hope you enjoyed every minute of it.